Monday 21 December 2015

New Years Resolutions!

It may be 4 days before Christmas (squeals of excitement!), but I thought I would share my New Years resolutions with you early. The resolutions which I talk about on this post will be about my blog, but in a post at the start of the new year, I will talk about my personal resolutions. So here goes...


  1. Post regally/to a schedule: I realize, since I started this blog in September, I have posted 9 posts (prior to this one). If I were to upload one every week since the week I started, you would have read 14 posts from me. I feel bad for you who read my blog and expect a post from me every week which i haven't been providing. Next year, I plan to have a schedule for when I upload and that you will get at least one post a week. Some weeks you may be lucky and get two!
  2. Pictures: Not many of my posts include pictures of products which I am talking about, however, in the new year, I will put pictures up on all my posts so you can get a good understanding of what the product looks like, rather than imagining by using my explanations (which we all know are not very good).
  3. Replying to comments: There is a bit of controversy around this topic. Should you reply to comments? If you do, how soon should you reply? I know, if you have a big, popular blog with lots of people reading it, then it is difficult to reply to every single comment, but I have only just started out in the blogging world so I have a handful of readers. It is easy for me to respond to every comment. You may asking to yourself now, but why have you got relying to comments as one of your new years resolutions if you find it so easy? The reason why it is one of my resolutions for my blog in the new year is because I am not the quickest at replying to comments on my blog which I feel really bad for because they have taken time out of their day to read MY blog out of all the blogs they could of read. As well, I feel that if you reply to comments which people have posted on your blog, you can find common ground with them and then following posts on your blog will suit their interests.
I hope you have enjoyed this post and it has given you an insight into what you can expect off me in 2016! If you have anything else you think I could do to improve my blog in he new year, please feel free to leave the suggestions in the comments below and I may just do them! What are your new year resolutions for 2016?      

4 comments:

  1. I haven't actually thought of my New Years resolutions yet. I usually do them on New Years Eve hehe. It's great that you know what you want to get out of 2016 though and I think that your blogging resolutions are things that each blogger should keep in mind xx
    www.chapitretrois.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are three of the things which i want to have a strong focus on in 2016! xx

      Delete
  2. Pictures is something I need to improve on too! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been good at uploading pictures to my blog.

      Delete